Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes: Emergence

Old 05-12-2006, 03:27 AM   #1
ertertwert
Fanboy

Send a message via AIM to ertertwert
Default How far have you gotten on on HardCorps mode?

I knew I was going to die as soon as I got there. You know, the place RIGHT after the mutant boss fight? The maze and then the car scene? To be fair though, I got THROUGH the maze section. It's that part at the end of the car (where you have to get out) when I had 3 chaingunners on me in different directions. Oh yeah...
ertertwert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:04 AM   #2
CommanderZx2
Fanboy

Default Re: How far have you gotten on on HardCorps mode?

You're playing at Hardcorps mode, but what difficulty settings? Default ones?

I'm thinking of trying Hardcorps but I'm not sure what to set the difficulty at.
CommanderZx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:26 AM   #3
ertertwert
Fanboy

Send a message via AIM to ertertwert

I wanted to see if it could even be done on the lowest setting. The game was getting more and more difficult by this time.

The furthest I got on the highest setting was the part where you have to hold the valve open as the gate rises near some water and people are atop railings. I really don't know what description to give that place.
ertertwert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:03 AM   #4
deceiver
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to deceiver Send a message via MSN to deceiver

Gonna try it tonight, I'll report back.
deceiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
SanPedro
Casual

I'm not sure exactly how to describe where I got. It was the room next to a storage room for the U4. There are a couple levels above you where people have clean shots at you. I felt bad about where I died, getting health at a station appearantly before I killed everyone in the room. I didn't think I would die there after making it that far, but c'est la vie. HardCorps play was most enjoyable. BTW my hardcorps score was 2298, and I had the challenge set halfway up or a little over... The challenge score from the game was 54.53.
SanPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:19 PM   #6
Michael_Russell
Roaming QA Ronin

With both sliders as far to the left as possible, I can usually get to just past the </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'"> first boss battle, the Quadralux. </span><font class="post"> I'm going to hold off on posting my HardCORPs score for now, though.
Michael_Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:24 PM   #7
SanPedro
Casual

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael_Russell:
With both sliders as far to the left as possible, I can usually get to just past the </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'"> first boss battle, the Quadralux. </span><font class="post"> I'm going to hold off on posting my HardCORPs score for now, though.
Must be leet!
SanPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:22 AM   #8
In5t16At0r
Rookie

just tried hardcorps mode. I got to the part in the U4 lab where I had to open the cargo bay doors. I went to the computer terminal that allowed me to open them and went to exit the room. Problem was there was a box keeping the door open. I run towards the box and became stuck. I then died by the crushing power of the box.

The End.
In5t16At0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:14 AM   #9
panda_rage

I almost beat the game first try on normal settings, i thought for sure i was going to die in the maze before the boss. I ended up dying after the elevator ride up the sintek building, and just before </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'"> jessica gets injected with the mutagent </span><font class="post">. I was pissed after making it that far and then dying.

Well, here is my stats thing for it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6/statsjpg.jpg
panda_rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:10 AM   #10
wng
Casual

I got crushed between two objects </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'">at the first mutagen boss</span><font class="post">. I had a lot of health points left, but that event really did some damage. Damn realism :P
wng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:46 PM   #11
benjames

Quote:
Originally posted by ertertwert:
I knew I was going to die as soon as I got there. You know, the place RIGHT after the mutant boss fight? The maze and then the car scene? To be fair though, I got THROUGH the maze section. It's that part at the end of the car (where you have to get out) when I had 3 chaingunners on me in different directions. Oh yeah...
I got up to there too, though I didn't quite make it through the maze, got killed at that damned junction with the three mutagen barrels. Can't remember my HardCorps score, because i just hit Save Stats expecting it to be in the file, and it wasn't [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] It was over 4000 though.
benjames is offline   Reply With Quote