Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes Tech Help

Old 05-13-2006, 07:19 PM   #1
Das

Default Sluggish movement

Movement for me feels like Blade has on a pair of rollerskates with a piano tied to his ass. I was hoping that i just had my setting a bit high so i turned them down but still the same thing. If this is supposed to make you feel blade's body weight or something it kinda sucks and would like to turn it off.

I'm finding this game less than impressive as it is but would actually try to finish it if the controlls were smoother. Refunds avail if downloaded through steam? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Das is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:41 PM   #2
Al_Bondigas

Default Re: Sluggish movement

Just from personal experience so far, the character does not move like that (though you will get the "rollerskate" effect when doing things like pinpoint jumping, like from one pipe to another).

Probably, eiither your video settings are too high for your hardware, or you may have some corrupt files messing with the rendering. Do you lag all the time, or only in certain spots? Is there a lot of action on the screen when it happens, or not? Also make sure you don't have any background programs running siphoning off processor cycles.
Al_Bondigas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:40 PM   #3
Das

tried running at med game setting...i have a p4 3gig proc and a x1300ati + 2gig ram.

just seems like thats how the game is and its something i'm not used to and dont like.

like sidestepping while trying to aim and i slide 3 more feet before i stop.

or constantly getting stuck in doorways cause my ass is too big.

not saying its not playable just saying these things are annoying and would care not to play like this.

i am not getting any lag while playing..and the only thing i have running in the background is my g15, which i tried turning off and it didnt seem to help.
Das is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 11:16 PM   #4
Shmidley
Rookie

Me and a few other people have been having this problem as well. They have yet to pintpoint the issue.
Shmidley is offline   Reply With Quote