Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes: Emergence

Old 05-14-2006, 07:54 AM   #1
Zereth

Default How do you kill a helicopter? *SPOILERS*

I'm stuck at the top of the tower, shortly after </font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'">Jessica gets the green goop injected in her neck</span><font class="post">,(which was a bit odd... Am I supposed to just run off with no indication of what I'm trying to do at this point?) and after the big mutant monster thing, I'm attacked by a helicopter! I can't get back down the ladder I came up, and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do besides kill it, but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to do that.

I've dealt with the cubicle farms stuffed full of dozens of chaingun guys, everything else the game has thrown at me, but what am I supposed to do here?
Zereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:47 AM   #2
Scared
Casual

Default Re: How do you kill a helicopter? *SPOILERS*

yes you have to 'kill' the chopper

*hopes this works* a tip to beat him
</font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'">you can see that on the far side [from the ladder] there is a big tower thing, if you hide behind that when the chopper [is it a chopper] fires is missles/gun, thety will hit the pole but not you, then you jump out, shoot the shit out of it, hide. rinse and repeat, works a charm [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]</span><font class="post">
Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #3
Shoelip
Experienced

If you shoot the chopper a bunch before you fight the mutant it'll run away until you take out the mutant.
Shoelip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:11 AM   #4
pigpen
Rookie

yeah just keep plugging away at the chopper. It's got a big bounding box so its easy to hit. I just kept hitting it with my machine/rifle. The key is to use those pillars as protection, and make sure to dodge the rockets, which move slow. When the helicopter is shooting its chaingun, I normally just hid, moved a bit while keeping cover then popping out to take few pop shots here and there.

When the helicopter is diving and out of sight, I go around picking up the ammo from the crates.

Rinse and repeat. You'll have to do this for many rounds, before the helicopter wings fall off, which signals the (almost) end of the episode.

I used a lot of seperate saves (not quicksaves) during my fight, just in case I need to go back or redo a part if my health was too low.
pigpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 03:49 AM   #5
Zereth

Thanks everybody, that worked. Although I had a grand total of 26 rounds for the assault rifle left, with no ammo on the ground, after I finished.
Zereth is offline   Reply With Quote