Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes: Emergence

Old 06-18-2006, 07:28 AM   #1
theknight1900

Default Getting stuck inside U4 labs

Hiya mates

I am inside the U4 labs now....and i iced some asses and now i am stuck where in there are 3pipes and Jessica says Blade this pipes should lead us somewhere, i guess thats how they bring there raw material from outside" and i tried all what i can to move ahead but i dont which door or what should i do.....pls

Knight
theknight1900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:23 AM   #2
taker
Regular

Default Re: Getting stuck inside U4 labs

Your description sounds like you mean this place and these pipes:

But then I'm confused by your mention of doors. I don't remember any doors in this place, you arrive through the water to this place with the pipes, and then to continue, you have to climb up to a platform using a ladder on the right side.
taker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:31 AM   #3
theknight1900

Hiya

Thanks for the reply taker....you are right i arrived here via the water and to get on to the platform i did climbed up the ladder and killed all those assess afterwards i am stuck over there i have got a door and i used my use key to move the wheel and open the door and got in but i dont have any doors to open there so i came back to the same place as shown in your screenshot and over here i get to har jessica say that those pipes lead somewhere...
So help me now after climbing up the ladder and killing those men where should i go and how should i go?

Regards
Knight
Old 06-18-2006, 12:09 PM   #4
Deathstalker
Level Designer

You're on the right track, there:
</font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'">After you go through the bulkhead door (the one you have to turn the wheel to open), there are three doors. One has been welded shut by the grunts on the other side. One (the farthest one) is locked. But the one labled "Mechanical" is unlocked (first corridor on right, first door on right). Open that and inside you'll find a large metal duct running from floor to ceiling with a big vent in it. Destroy the vent (shoot it or melee it) and jump inside. It will take you to the next area.)</span><font class="post">

Hope that helps!
Deathstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:20 PM   #5
theknight1900

Thanks mate...i am gonna go home and i will do that and let you know and i appreciate the solution

Regards
Knight
Old 06-20-2006, 06:00 PM   #6
theknight1900

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathstalker:
You're on the right track, there:
</font><span class="spoiler" onmouseover="this.className='spoilerhighlight'" onmouseout="this.className='spoiler'">After you go through the bulkhead door (the one you have to turn the wheel to open), there are three doors. One has been welded shut by the grunts on the other side. One (the farthest one) is locked. But the one labled "Mechanical" is unlocked (first corridor on right, first door on right). Open that and inside you'll find a large metal duct running from floor to ceiling with a big vent in it. Destroy the vent (shoot it or melee it) and jump inside. It will take you to the next area.)</span><font class="post">

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the help........ now i am able to clear that round and now i have gone down to the harbor and now i am facing Radik... I climbed up the broken stair case and another stair case which leads the cabin of Radik and it is bullet proof and Radik shows up the syringe and threatens and orders for his sub to be ready and now i cant break into his cabin ... how do i do that

Your help is greatly appreciated

Knight
Old 06-20-2006, 06:23 PM   #7
taker
Regular

Uh-oh, don't tell us please that we've been wasting time helping someone with an illegal copy of the game. Gee, you even got help from the map's designer himself and now this…

What you are describing is something which was fixed back in May 17 in the first patch.

So please make sure that the computer you are playing on is connected to the Internet, then restart Steam and the fix should be applied automatically.
taker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:30 PM   #8
theknight1900

As usual a knight for a knight's help... thanks mate.... i will go home and do that as i m in the office at the moment...and then get back to you

Knight