Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes

Old 07-04-2006, 05:31 PM   #1
Maniac
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Maniac
Default No Episode 2 discussion?

Episode 1 has been out for over a month and we've yet to see any new information on the content of Episode 2 short of the "next time: on sin episodes" at the end of the game.

But what dissapoints me is that nobody's been discussing really anything about what could come in Episode 2 based upon what they saw in episode 1 (IE certain cliffhangers and stuff).

Well there's a few things left unraveled, and for sake of spoilers I won't include any (no spoilers here in this thread). But anyone who's played the first episode, speculate on what you are expecting in episode 2. I really hope they release a episode 2 trailer soon (releasing it through steam is fine).

-Maniac

--------------------
Note to my neighbors, those rumblings you heard earlier was not an earthquake, I now have nuclear power.
Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:47 PM   #2
BishopGantry
Regular

Default Re: No Episode 2 discussion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac
Episode 1 has been out for over a month and we've yet to see any new information on the content of Episode 2 short of the "next time: on sin episodes" at the end of the game.

But what dissapoints me is that nobody's been discussing really anything about what could come in Episode 2 based upon what they saw in episode 1 (IE certain cliffhangers and stuff).

Well there's a few things left unraveled, and for sake of spoilers I won't include any (no spoilers here in this thread). But anyone who's played the first episode, speculate on what you are expecting in episode 2. I really hope they release a episode 2 trailer soon (releasing it through steam is fine).

-Maniac
Im hoping for a chaingun, grenade launcher and a sub machine gun to be released for Episode2...

Some squad fighting with a couple of HardCorps officers would be pretty sweet aswell as long as you actually get some decent control over them...
BishopGantry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:17 PM   #3
Damien_Azreal
Experienced

I just want more Blade talk, interactivity and more mutant fighting.
I loved the levels after the U4 labs, fighting mutants in the sewers and stuff. But it didn't last.

Picking up the chaingun would be cool, but I'm hoping for a grenade or rocket launcher.

--------------------
Proud Monolith Fanboy since 1997

Top upcoming PC games: F.E.A.R. Extraction Point, SiN: Episode 2, Crysis, Serious Sam 3, DNF.
Damien_Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #4
Gothmog
Regular

Send a message via MSN to Gothmog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_Azreal
I just want more Blade talk, interactivity and more mutant fighting.
I loved the levels after the U4 labs, fighting mutants in the sewers and stuff. But it didn't last.

Picking up the chaingun would be cool, but I'm hoping for a grenade or rocket launcher.

Ahh, but it is a good sign of things to come, it's going to get alot worse before it gets better --judging by the rampaging quadraplex' at the end of Emergence. Personally, for me, episode 2 can't come soon enough, and I'd wager the mutant problems will get alot worse, very quickly.
Gothmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:58 PM   #5
ertertwert
Fanboy

Send a message via AIM to ertertwert

There was a thread about it, but sadly no one's used it for 2 months now.

http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17425

--------------------
ertertwert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:53 PM   #6
Riddled
Veteran

I'd like to see a continuation of the ARG which preceeded the release of Episode 1.

--------------------

Riddled: I'm not mentally retarded, I'm just special!
Riddled is offline   Reply With Quote