Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes Tech Help

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
dj3642

Default Sin Emergence Help. wont load

Does anyone else have these issues?? I have an AMD 2400+ 1 Ghz ,GEforce 5200 video card .. I am using XP Pro but I have also tried Win 98.. and I cannot get this game to play. I have the latest video drivers.. and yet when I click on the Emergence game. I see the GEforce Intro. Then the Emergence Intro. And then the screen simply sits on the logo. What am I doing wrong or what else do it need?? Thanks.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:22 AM   #2
Greybeard
Regular

Default Re: Sin Emergence Help. wont load

You may have more luck posting on the Technical Forum. However, a couple of things from a non-techy. I trust this is a legal game and you're connected to Steam. No offence but the forum has seen a lot of posts from 'pirates' who can't get it running properly. Secondly, the logo screen is actually the load screen. I'm not quite sure why Ritual didn't just put "Loading" at the bottom. So have you given it a good couple of minutes to load? I was taken aback the first time I loaded it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Greybeard

EDIT : I see you did post on Tech. Supplemental to Xenogenetic's response, you don't have to close down Zone Alarm (dangerous), just give SiN full permissions in the program entry. - G

Last edited by Greybeard : 10-26-2006 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:54 PM   #3
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: Sin Emergence Help. wont load

Closing this, since your other thread is getting plenty of answers: http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18679

--------------------
"Damn, a security crate!"
#ritualistic

Closed Thread