Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Tech Help

Old 11-01-2006, 03:57 PM   #1
Cirion

Default Serious SP and MP issues.

Okay, well basically the game is completely unplayable. I installed it just fine. Game loads, no errors. But when I try to start a new single player game, and it asks if you want to do training - whether I click yes, or no - nothing happens. The menu stays there. Now, the multiplayer issue is kind of similar. That is, none of the maps show up in the list. I installed patch 1.10, and then I could see the four new maps in the list - but not the old ones. Plus, when I tried to load the new CTF map (that came with 1.10), the game says "unable to compile." [While the other 3 *new* maps DO load.] Finally, I'm pretty sure it's something wrong with the install, somehow or another, because the demo works fine for both levels. I'm pretty certain the game is unable to load the map files, for some reason or another. But, I could be wrong. So I'll give a rundown of my specs anywho.

Dell Inspiron 15150, Pentium 4 CPU 3.06GHz, 1.25 GB RAM
Windows XP Pro [service pack 2]
NVIDIA GEFORCEFX Go5200
Cirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
Chriss
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chriss Send a message via Yahoo to Chriss Send a message via Skype™ to Chriss
Default Re: Serious SP and MP issues.

Hm, i dono what the problem is, sounds strange to me.
If it's particly working you soud deinstall it and reinstall in a other partition or folder struckture, maybe your hdd is damages or something else.
Good Luck
Chriss is offline   Reply With Quote