Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN, SiN Steam & Wages of Sin

Old 06-30-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
ericjmz1

Default odds-n-ends 2-fer inquiry

Hey ,

Having played the original Sin about 1/2 dozen times over the years,& just 3/4 through the version that shipped with Sin Emergence,I was wondering whether there were other graphical tweaks other than the changing of the Monica Lewinsky pics on the 2nd level,when one enters the room before the room that gives the vault codes..?
Also...& I can't believe this one..I played a level called Missile Silo that I KNOW I never played before - I believe it follows Biotech 2..it preceded the sewer levels...my question is,was Sin made so one could reach this level( or not) arbitrarily...what did I do in Sin Emergence version of Sin to "hit it" that I didn't do in the original Sin?

Lastly,does anyone know whether Sim Episodes TWO ,forthcoming,will have the Wages of Sin add on,like the first had the original?

Cause if so,I am going to wait before playing it again (not to mention putting up both my original Sins on ebay!)

ericjmz
ericjmz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
alienmonster
Rookie

Default Re: odds-n-ends 2-fer inquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericjmz1 View Post
Hey ,

Having played the original Sin about 1/2 dozen times over the years,& just 3/4 through the version that shipped with Sin Emergence,I was wondering whether there were other graphical tweaks other than the changing of the Monica Lewinsky pics on the 2nd level,when one enters the room before the room that gives the vault codes..?
Also...& I can't believe this one..I played a level called Missile Silo that I KNOW I never played before - I believe it follows Biotech 2..it preceded the sewer levels...my question is,was Sin made so one could reach this level( or not) arbitrarily...what did I do in Sin Emergence version of Sin to "hit it" that I didn't do in the original Sin?

Lastly,does anyone know whether Sim Episodes TWO ,forthcoming,will have the Wages of Sin add on,like the first had the original?

Cause if so,I am going to wait before playing it again (not to mention putting up both my original Sins on ebay!)

ericjmz
There will be no episode 2 as Ritual does not exist anymore.
As far as the missile silo level there should be no difference
between Sin retail and Sin Steam as far as level progression.
There are a number of graphics tweaks (texture changes) in the
Steam version of Sin but I can't remember specifically what all of them were.
alienmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
Captain Cosmic

Default Re: odds-n-ends 2-fer inquiry

This website has a big listing on the original SiN textures and how they were changed in the Steam version. There is a side by side comparison. The 'Monica Lewinsky' picture you mentioned is even there:

http://www.nextdimension.org/sinsteam/
Captain Cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote