Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Heavy Metal FAKK2

Old 09-05-2000, 06:48 AM   #1
mrlovecraft

Default need help starting game. says opengl vendor string is null

then before that it says failed to find apropiate pixel format. i have 68 cache and 20 gb hard drive and a 3d direct apg card with a pentuim 3. the dirext x is 7.1 and the opengl isversion 4.0 the intel card is 82810 and the draw is version 4.0 also bios is 81.21 and it says the mem is 2 mg but it shares the memory with the hard drive the 68 kb is dram by the way if makes any dif. if anyone can help me i would really apreciate it thanks. Michael
mrlovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2000, 07:38 AM   #2
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: need help starting game. says opengl vendor string is null

Have you patched the game to version 1.02 yet? Sounds like you have a Voodoo 2 card.

------------------
3DPortal Network
SiN Corps Sintral
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2000, 06:51 PM   #3
jaslr

Default Re: need help starting game. says opengl vendor string is null

I had that exact same problem and no one could help. I updated my video drivers and now it works fine. If you have done this or are going to do this make sure you update them properly, I didn't the first time.

Message me if it still doesn't work or you want to ask me a question.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrlovecraft:
then before that it says failed to find apropiate pixel format. i have 68 cache and 20 gb hard drive and a 3d direct apg card with a pentuim 3. the dirext x is 7.1 and the opengl isversion 4.0 the intel card is 82810 and the draw is version 4.0 also bios is 81.21 and it says the mem is 2 mg but it shares the memory with the hard drive the 68 kb is dram by the way if makes any dif. if anyone can help me i would really apreciate it thanks. Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jaslr is offline   Reply With Quote