Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN, SiN Steam & Wages of Sin

Old 07-10-2001, 08:16 PM   #1
moe3D
Fanboy

Default what happened to this forum

all these new aliases are joining. And all the classic forum regulars are gone. No one intresting is here anymore. this whole damn forum is filled with nothing but posts from id88(the strange new alias who wont go away). And this forum use to like sin. now half of you could care if the game was even made.
moe3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 09:42 PM   #2
id88xs
Regular

Default Re: what happened to this forum

moe take the shit out of your ass and say thats life dumbass to your self
id88xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 12:11 AM   #3
rumblefish
Fanboy

Leave him alone, hes good guy
rumblefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 12:38 AM   #4
id88xs
Regular

you tell him rumblefish [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
id88xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 07:44 PM   #5
[IgU]Ronin
Rookie

moe, look at the game and all the empty servers, wut do you xpect the forums to be like if the game itself is hanging by a thread. If a pope shits in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does he fart??
[IgU]Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 09:52 PM   #6
Icculus LoK
Fanatic

well i have to admit , this forum is falling , i been here a long time and despite the game or not we all hung around cause we got info form each other and bla bla .

but lately , easpecialy since the forum split , it seems to be reallying going down /me shrugs , its how life goes , you live you die , you move on...

im sure when ritual's next comes out you will see all the old faces , especialy when sin2 comes out [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

but for now ....

Feces Breathe signing off
Icculus LoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2001, 11:47 AM   #7
Grandpapa
Fanatic

I feel that it is my duty to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found -- arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. As a preliminary, I want to respond to www.ritualistic.com/sin forums's convictions. Did www.ritualistic.com/sin forums cancel its plans to spawn delusions of sexism's resplendence because it had a change of heart, or is it continuing the same battle on another front? It would appear to be the latter. If you need proof that I would really be surprised if www.ritualistic.com/sin forums stopped to communicate and share ideas with even one of the people it regularly attacks, then just take a look at www.ritualistic.com/sin forums. Whereas www.ritualistic.com/sin forums claims that it should encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance because "it's the right thing to do", I claim that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to reverse the devolutionary course it has set for us and those who wish to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings. Naturally, www.ritualistic.com/sin forums belongs to the latter category. Www.ritualistic.com/sin forums operates on an international scale to mortgage away our future. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to subject www.ritualistic.com/sin forums's expositions to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant.

In case you have any doubts, nearly all of the assumptions and statements made by www.ritualistic.com/sin forums and its toadies are completely, absolutely, and totally wrong. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter. So let me corroborate it by saying that I am reminded of the quote, "It represents a new breed of the worst sorts of loud mean-spirited-types I've ever seen." This comment is not as unimaginative as it seems, because whenever I ponder over the meanings and implications of www.ritualistic.com/sin forums's ungrateful notions, I feel little peace. It's that simple. If www.ritualistic.com/sin forums can't be reasoned out of its prejudices, it must be laughed out of them. If www.ritualistic.com/sin forums can't be argued out of its selfishness, it must be shamed out of it. If www.ritualistic.com/sin forums continues to put a discourteous, batty spin on important issues, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets.
Www.ritualistic.com/sin forums frequently avers its support of democracy and its love of freedom. But one need only look at what www.ritualistic.com/sin forums is doing -- as opposed to what it is saying -- to understand its true aims. Here's an idea: Instead of giving www.ritualistic.com/sin forums the ability to inflict more death and destruction than Genghis Khan's hordes, why don't we halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction? If we do, we'll then be able to begin the debate about its insinuations. I must ask that www.ritualistic.com/sin forums's understrappers create a world in which sesquipedalianism, ethnocentrism, and classism are all but forgotten. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to take credit for others' accomplishments. Www.ritualistic.com/sin forums's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, it always begins an argument with its conclusion (e.g., that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to twist the truth) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- it always arrives at that very conclusion. And that's it. Www.ritualistic.com/sin forums can be described only by such words as "mumpish" and "tactless".
Grandpapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2001, 03:12 PM   #8
danzig
Veteran

im still here. im not very interesting, but i do know how to say "fuk off!" which is all ya really need.im curious as to what happened to all the humor and shit, is no one interested in laughs anymore?
danzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2001, 08:16 PM   #9
rumblefish
Fanboy

weve been moderated.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
hehehe
rumblefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2001, 08:27 PM   #10
-=AnthraX=-
Veteran

[ July 12, 2001: Message edited by: -=AnthraX=- ]
-=AnthraX=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 04:13 AM   #11
Icculus LoK
Fanatic

**** off clown boy
Old 07-13-2001, 06:07 AM   #12
sexymamaSIN
Fanboy

I am still here. I just don't have time to make a post here because of the time I have. I am so bussy all the time. I am a department manager and my job calls for more time and friggin energy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You know between my job at work and my job here at home makeing sure I keep my house clean and takeing care of my little boy and my husband. It will keep you bussy and less time on the computer. I would love to have more time to chat and other things. I don't even have time to check my emails that I get everyday. There are just not enough time in the day to get everything doen that needs to be done. I read this forum when I have time and to relieve some of the stress that I have so I can get a good laugh. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It makes me feel so much better when I come here. I like the people here. They are a bunch of crazy men. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You guys have a good sence of humor. Any woman that wouldn't laugh like I do with you guys. They don't have any kind of humor in them themselves. I think you guys are great. I might come here and not post but just to read what you all have to say in here. Anyway thank you for the good laughs. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
sexymamaSIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 03:35 PM   #13
Icculus LoK
Fanatic

you need to smack that man of yours mama and get him to help you out.

i make cindy coffee in the morning before she goes to work , and do anything she will let me do , course thats not alot i guess cause she feels i dont do it to her standards . ( really just a clever man trick [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) but i offer atleast.
Old 07-13-2001, 05:36 PM   #14
sexymamaSIN
Fanboy

You see at least you offer. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I have asked him Icc. it's always no it's. I really rather talk about this on ICQ Icc. This isn't the place for it. You know how some of the other people are around here. Not as friendly as they use to be. I did say some not all but some. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ICQ me Iccy here it is if you lost it. 34678662
sexymamaSIN is offline   Reply With Quote