Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN, SiN Steam & Wages of Sin

Old 09-03-2001, 03:55 PM   #1
ZORKED
Experienced

Default sin is alive alive

alive i tell u. i have seen more peole and noobs playing sin latly. it only cost 5 bucks now.hehe
i no the game is old but comeon its one of the best games i have eva played. its like a magnet. i just keep comeing back to it no matter wat games i been playing.
and i got many games. but sin seems to still be a favorite. sure some guys and or gals think sin is dieing out. but look at it like this go check out the other old games. no one is playing them. i know there r some.
but only cause they was game of the yr. its to bad sin got such bad rateings when it came out. o well.... im stick on sin. i love the game . so do my buddys, as long as there is a sin server up ill be playing.
( yo pod just find a new leader or vote for him or take pod over someone. 1 person isnt the clan) bb wasnt the clan all of u was.
clan = freinds playing games as a team.
HM lives. HITMEN been around for a while. sure alot of things have happened but we didnt brake up from it. we lost our leader mj. o well time for a new leader is all.
wel cya sinners. ill see u all in the server o yea i am (suck my nutz) and (superchink) just cause i use a differnt name dont mean my skills change. hehe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
ZORKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 02:52 AM   #2
TheDarthJedi
Levelord Groupie

Default Re: sin is alive alive

i keep trying to play, but either gamespy arcade crashes while trying to open OR SiN crashes while trying to connect to a server *OR* it just plain doesnt connect.

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

i think it might be time to break out the CD's and do a fresh re-install.

damn.

so, can anyone tell me all the correct binds i'll need to re-do? heh.. i always forget them..

ex:
-team chat
-the TALKING chat
-secondary fire button
-grapple button (use button wasnt it?)
any others??!?

grr.........
TheDarthJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 11:26 AM   #3
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman

Team chat: say_team or messagemode2
Speech synthesis: say_talk or messagemode3
Alt fire: weaponuse
Grapple: the use key [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 02:38 AM   #4
chesterp
Veteran

Cmon Back, Darthy. We will be waiting with open arms....
chesterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 11:00 AM   #5
bluebird
Fanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheDarthJedi:
[QB]i keep trying to play, but either gamespy arcade crashes while trying to open OR SiN crashes QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well build a computer from some real parts, get rid of that AMD stuff. Any of my friends who have had AMD have had nothing but config problems, driver errors, and lockups. Yes they run fast but I think all of AMD stuff is overclocked to begin with.

-BB
bluebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 11:10 AM   #6
bluebird
Fanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ZORKED:
( yo pod just find a new leader or vote for him or take pod over someone. 1 person isnt the clan) bb wasnt the clan all of u was.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Zorked I never said I was the leader, There just wasnt anyone else in pod that was as good as me, thats all, and I did setup the servers for POD, supplied room for the webPage, bought a domain name for our clan. And currently I feel like a janitor, I get to clean all this mess up, fix the web page, reboot the server and such, and not once have I EVER heard a thank you from anyone single player, NOT EVEN one of my CLAN mates either. They just simply became accustomed to haveing all the bennies of being in our CLAN. Mechanic-Al[pod] was the member who came up with the meaning of P.O.D. Daytripa made the skins, and I hosted the servers and now the web page, Darthjedi hosted the first POD webpage on Xoom.com or something like that. Besides if they are true clan mates they would have backed me up and stood side to side like real friends do. I guess I know who my friends are now. Nobody said sorry or what is going on, just words like you selfish basterd you took POD away, and what about ME and MYSELF and I. These things are even more discerning to me, as I now understand where POD stands. down in the gutter. I have tried to keep things going, I spend many many hours keeping things working and updating, and alls they want is more more more more more more more. I do not get any money from anyone to host three servers on a dedicated T1. I just wished that I had received a different responce from my own clan players,. Yes I did get a HOORAY your keeping POD going and HOORAY that I decided not to leave from BLADE[POD], there is one player that truly belongs in POD. I thought I was selfish at first but now I do know better. No sence in trying to kissup now, you all know who you are, and I hope you feel badly about this whole dam thing too.

Buncho Leechs and Suck-O-Matics around this place anymore.
Old 09-05-2001, 02:59 PM   #7
rumblefish
Fanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bluebird:
Well Zorked I never said I was the leader, There just wasnt anyone else in pod that was as good as me.... Mechanic-Al[pod] was the member who came up with the meaning of P.O.D. Daytripa made the skins, and I hosted the servers and now the web page, Darthjedi hosted the first POD...Besides if they are true clan mates they would have backed me up and stood side to side like real friends do. I guess I know who my friends are now. I now understand where POD stands. down in the gutter. I have tried to keep things going, I spend many many hours keeping things working and updating, and alls they want is more more more more more more more. I do not get any money from anyone to host three servers on a dedicated T1. I just wished that I had received a different responce from my own clan players,. Yes I did get a HOORAY your keeping POD going and HOORAY that I decided not to leave from BLADE[POD], there is one player that truly belongs in POD. I thought I was selfish at first but now I do know better. No sence in trying to kissup now, you all know who you are, and I hope you feel badly about this whole dam thing too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish to add tou your pitty party BB, you dropped a bomb on all of us, what are we supposed to think? what were we supposed to do, and YES you were the leader of pod, I never added anyone to pod without asking you first, and it was me who first started making the clan skins( altho Days are much nicer)and no one ever forced you to pay for a domain name, or put up servers, you said try this and tell me how your pings are. We did, and told you thanks also. i guess if you really feel that we are such leaches on you BB, then i guess im lookin for a new clan, especially after that im better than anyone in my clan crap. just remeber who would play for hours at a time, getting his ass wiped so you could perfect your fuking skill.

oh yea....Thanks for being self centered...again
[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
rumblefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 04:32 PM   #8
[^B2D^]An}{yDr][de
Casual

Well BB here you go i will say it"Thanks SORE LOSER" for all the things you have done for POD & Sin.You feel better now Cry-Baby ?

A.K.A DaVirus
[^B2D^]An}{yDr][de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 04:40 PM   #9
bluebird
Fanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rumblefish:
I wish to add tou your pitty party BB, you dropped a bomb on all of us, and it was me who first started making the clan skins( altho Days are much nicer)and no one ever forced you to pay for a domain name, or put up servers. If we are such leaches on you BB, then i guess im lookin for a new clan, getting his ass wiped so you could perfect your fuking skill.

oh yea....Thanks for being self centered...again
[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you still call me a cheater when I play sin, I guess I feel like DV when he is talking to me when it comes to you and me playing SIN. alls I hear is BS this and BS that, and WTF this and crap like that.

See what I am talking about, here is a self centered question, Did you ever thank anyone for being in POD or nice server thanks for keeping it going or let me do the webpage for POD. You have never been happy yourself either., Not good enough for Rumblefish ?? well it is good enough for the other clan members. I am being self centered??, NO POD member has told me THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THINGS GOING. Lets see you open your Wallet. We all ready know how tightly you keep your wallet closed, you make sure you dont miss any opportunities. I can understand all of that, but make a plan yourself, dont make the same mistakes that I make. That does not make it right or wrong. Geez what do you want, I am giving you the world and getting nothing in return, another self centered sentance. So who the hell is being self centered. I so far have givin much much more than I have received back. If you want me to make a list I certainly can make one with every tiny little thing in it. XXXXX does what works for XXXXX almost always when it works for XXXXX.

My TH-400 transmission is still foobared. oh I better not bring that one up, I dont want to be an INGRATE or selfish or self-centered about that senario.

IF you are truly are a leech why did you not offer to do the web page, or anything ??. because it was easier to let somepoor other basterd take care of it. isnt that right ?? And yes you did ask me ALMOST all the time, you added at least 2-3 players, or someone else did. Or they adopted us. Hell there are even NON-POD using our skins.
Old 09-05-2001, 04:47 PM   #10
bluebird
Fanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rumblefish:
guess im lookin for a new clan, especially after that im better than anyone in my clan crap. just remeber who would play for hours at a time, getting his ass wiped so you could perfect your fuking skill.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn now I know how CURT and DV feel when I rant about being killed off. You have played almost as long as I have, and yes you play very well as a sniper-camper. I dont know why. You have had as much time as me to learn some of the methods of play. I do more *****ing than you do about how I get killed off in games than you have, but I seen you mad as a wet hornet yourself. I also know what you have said over the phone, and not all of that ever made it into this forum. You still meant it tho. Words do not help anybody play better at SIN. So if you want a 1vs1 battle just you and me at SIN then lets sort this out. How about best of 5 games or best of 10 games or do we neeed to go as high as 20 games ?? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2001, 04:50 PM   #11
bluebird
Fanboy

who made your screen picture there DV ?? nice picture you have. what is B2B. and what is AnHydride ??

-BB
Old 09-05-2001, 04:53 PM   #12
[^B2D^]An}{yDr][de
Casual

I play you BB anytime PLease challenge me like you just did Rumblefish.I own your a$$ on all the DM maps.

A.K.A DaVirus

B2D=Born2Dominate (UT Clan) and a clan member made it for me.Thanks,i like it too
[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

AnHyDride is a chemical substance that forms acids or bases when combined with water.

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: [B2D]An}{yDr][de ]

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: [B2D]An}{yDr][de ]
[^B2D^]An}{yDr][de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 05:20 PM   #13
bluebird
Fanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bluebird:
Well Zorked I never said I was the leader, There just wasnt anyone else in pod that was as good as Rumblefish(is that right?) I wasnt comparing anything RUMBLE and you have some very good moments in games yuorself, thats all, and I did setup the servers for POD, I feel badly about this whole dam thing too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Statements above may not actually reflect the exact feelings of any or all members of POD or any other clan or SIN player for that matter.

(Above edited for new readers not able to figure things out for themselves.)

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: bluebird ]
Old 09-06-2001, 11:13 AM   #14
Grandpapa
Fanatic

Well build a computer from some real parts, get rid of that AMD stuff. Any of my friends who have had AMD have had nothing but config problems, driver errors, and lockups. Yes they run fast but I think all of AMD stuff is overclocked to begin with.

-BB
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some problems has occured with AMD, though nothing serious, but i have to agree with you BB, Intel is more stable processor than AMD. Btw i'm happy that you guys asked me back to POD, but now all this makes me wonder that, do we still have a POD clan? I hope we have, and i hope to see you POD mates in game too, same goes to all other sinners too, there were some good games lately and i wish it continues [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Grandpapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2001, 12:41 PM   #15
bluebird
Fanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bigpapa:
Btw i'm happy that you guys asked me back to POD, but now all this makes me wonder that, do we still have a POD clan? I hope we have<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I sure hope so, the other POD members got really mad at me for pulling all this crappola, so as far as I can tell YES THERE WILL BE A POD. Most did not know anything, thanks for going back to us. We appreciate you being in our clan. Lets go frag before everything falls apart again.
Old 09-06-2001, 08:26 PM   #16
sexymamaSIN
Fanboy

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
sexymamaSIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 06:58 PM   #17
Smokey [UPS]
Addict

hahahahahahaha